Short answer: No.
Long answer. When you turn one of your employees into a partner, that individual will switch from receiving a W-2 to getting a Schedule K-1. If you want your “partners” to be treated like an employee, then an S Corporation is the preferred approach (after you’ve determined that a C Corporation is not the right choice).